The fees for the 2019 - 2020 season are as follows. This includes Monday night training sessions and league/friendly fixtures, unless stated otherwise.
1) New members £65 for the first year, including training, plus £5 match fees. Normal rates apply in subsequent years.
2) Existing under 18 members - 8 monthly instalements of £32.
3) Existing over 18 members - 8 monthly instalments of £38.
4) Turn up and train only, £5 per session. Full fees as per above are payable if any matches are played.
5) For those away at university or whose main sport is not hockey and wish to play part season, fees will be £80 (including 8 training sessions, over 8 at £5 per session), and £10 a match up to 8 matches. Over this number full fees as above are payable.
Full Kit costs will be £100, which can be paid over 4 months. Kit bundle of numbered shirt, waterproof/training top, skort and socks. Individual items may be purchased at the Clubs discretion, but a unified Club kit must be worn.
First monthly instalment is due 1st September on registration, and last instalment due 1st April the following year.
Potential new members are welcome to come along and try a couple of training sessions before paying fees.